But I want to keep an aspect of the books I loved growing up in this story. So I'm making a list of what aspects I want in this story.
- Heavy internal characterization. I want to know what both the hero and heroine are thinking and feeling.
- Parties, balls, soirees, dances, the ton
- Match-making mommas :)
- Scheming heroines who need to marry for security
- Heroes who need to marry to secure their title and produce an heir
- The inevitable falling in love
Hmm, I guess there's nothing that's more traditional than not, is there. Only elements that mix to make a good story.