Darn that Nicole McCaffrey! I was quite happy not blogging for the entirety of August after that 5 week blog tour. But no, she got me. OK, OK, here are the rules:
Nic tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to list eight things you probably didn't want to know about me, and one of them has to be a lie. If readers guess which is the lie, they win a prize, which is a free e-book of any of my stories, winner picks!
True or False?
- Isabel is really 2 people
- Isabel is really 2 people who are non-identical twins separated at birth and somehow share the same brain.
- One part of Isabel dislocated her nose.
- Isabel once worked for the Natural History Museum.
- NCIS is the recreational drug of choice.
- When one part of Isabel was born, Roberto Clemente drove her mother to the hospital.
- One of Isabel's books was featured on a national television program.
- While skiing one part of Isabel hit a tree.
Which is the lie???