Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Research Blogs

I spend a lot of time online researching. Books are great, but when I want something specific I find the internet much more helpful. Not always, not everything's online, but the majority of the time. I also find people knowledgeable about certain topics I need to know about and have no compunction in mining them for what I want.

Two such places I've found are Slip Into Something Victorian and Unusual Historicals. In the Victorians case, I love their site because I do a lot of writing in that era (Birthrite). They always have something interesting to read. (And wonderful pictures!)

In the Unusual case, it covers such a broad time, and so many aspects of history you usually don't hear or read about, I can't help but love it.

If you get the chance, check out their blogs, I'm sure you'll find something over there.

No comments:

Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner

Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner
Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner