Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Panic

I've lost my website. It's not there - I have it, but it's not coming up. And I'm not convinced it's my fault. It was there, all pretty and UP. I was all set to upload a new article I'd done on Victorians and sex and poof! Nothing's there. I suspect something happened with the hosting site. I can only hope something did. Of course I haven't been to my own site in a while, so now I really don't know how long it's been like this.

Breathe...

Off to frantically email them to fix this problem.

1 comment:

Long-Time Fan said...

The site seems to be up from my regular internet service - just not aol. Which, of course, is pretty wierd. If it was MY internet service provider, I'd say the DNS server was down. Again.

But, that's just my personal little problem.

Can't wait to read your 1-turned-4. On a quiet night, home alone, etc etc. ;P

Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner

Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner
Goddess Fish Blog Tour Partner